Programs - Long Term Programs - Fee Schedule
Refund Policy for Tuition Fees
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Director, International Education Program Office.
- Full refund (less application fees) will be given if Canadian Immigration does not approve a student authorization.
- To obtain a refund, a request in writing must include a formal Letter of Rejection and the original Letter of Acceptance issued by the International Education Program Office, New Westminster School District No. 40. The letters should be received by the Director within six months of the date of refusal.
- 2/3 refund when a student withdraws or becomes a landed immigrant prior to the commencement of the program.
- 1/2 refund when a student withdraws or becomes a landed immigrant after commencement of the program but before 30 calendar days have elapsed.
- No refund will be granted to:
- Student who withdraws from any course after 30 days from the commencement of the program.
- Student who withdraws or becomes a landed immigrant after 30 days from the commencement of the program.
- Student who withdraws after 30 days after enrolment date.
- Student who is dismissed from the program due to breach of the law or regulation as determined by Government of Canada, the Police, the New Westminster School District No. 40, and/or the International Education Program.